Join Free For Buyer|Sign In

Professional Online Trade Platform for API, Preparation and Pharmaceutical Machinery and Equipment_EN-CPhI.cn

2019NEX

You are here:Home >> product >> Intermediates >> Amlodipine intermediates

Amlodipine intermediates

Amlodipine intermediates

Region: Jiangsu
Minimum Order Quantity: 0
Monthly Production Capacity:
Send Inquiry Add to Cart
Detailed Description
  • Packaging Information: packaging : Length x Width x Height
    shipping_port :
  • Payment Terms:
  • Delivery Lead Time:
  • Contract Manufacturing:
  • Main Sales Markets:
  • Sample Provided: no
  • Sample Policy:
Identification: RT of sample to match with standard on HPLC;Melting range: 134℃-144℃;Loss on drying: ≤0.5%;Related substances: Individual imputity: ≤0.5%; Total impurities: ≤1.0%.

Address: Nanjing,Jiangsu,china

City: Nanjing

Contact: Xia Ying

TEL: -25-83585046

Fax: -25-83585049

Send Inquiry
Previous Intermediates Next
Follow Us
CPhI Online Trade Platform: Worldwide|English|中国站
Customer Service:  86-400 610 1188 (9: 00-18: 00, Mon-Fri)
About Us| Contact Us| Terms of Services| Privacy Policy| Intellectual Property Statement| Links | Site Map
Copyright 2006-20 Shanghai UBM Sinoexpo International Exhibition Co Ltd (All Rights Reserved). ICP 05034851-53
网页对话
live chat